This post is all about Eater basket ideas for teen girls.
Easter is right around the corner, and I am so excited! I have always loved making my kids Easter baskets since they were babies. However, I must admit, now that they are both older and are in their teen years, it’s sure got a little trickier to make the perfect Easter basket for them that I know they’ll love.
And I know I can’t be the only one struggling to find the best Easter basket ideas for teens. So if you’re looking for Easter basket ideas for teen girls (and teen boys, check out the post here) because you need a little help like me, you’ll find this list very helpful. Along with my teen girl, we’ve rounded up some Easter basket ideas that will help you create the perfect Easter basket for that teen girl in your life.
This post is all about Easter basket ideas for teen girls.
Best Easter Basket Ideas For Teen Girls
Here are four Easter basket ideas for teen girls they are bound to love!
Easter basket ideas for teen girls| Self-Care Theme
If you are looking for Easter basket ideas for teens that are really into self-care/skincare, etc., here are some great ideas you can add to her basket that are currently super popular amongst teen girls.
- Body scrub – My daughter loves the Dr Teal’s and Tree Hut brands.
- Billie razor kit – Such a good razor. The only one my teen girl loves and uses.
- Body Butter – Comes in different scents, but this one smells soo good!
- Ice face roller -These ice face rollers would be the perfect addition to any teen girl’s skincare.
- Jade Roller & Gua Sha – My daughter has this and loves it.
- Mighty Patch – These are great for speeding up the process and getting rid of those stubborn breakouts.
- Wrist bands – I personally cannot wash my face without these. I cannot stand the water running down my forearms when washing my face and neither can my teen. And these 100% stop that from happening.
- Headband – You can’t do skincare without a headband to keep your hair out of the way and keep it from getting wet. And even if she already has one of these, it’s always good to have a few to use between washes.
Easter basket ideas for teen girls | Shoe Lover Theme
Need teen girl Easter basket ideas for a shoe lover/sneakerhead? We’ve got you covered too! Shopping for a sneakerhead is not easy. However, here are ideas she is bound to love!
- Shoe crease protectors – These ARE THE BEST to help keep shoes crease-free. If she already owns some of these, extra ones will still come in handy.
- Shoe cleaner and repellant – Help her keep her shoes clean with the Jason Markk shoe cleaner and repellant.
- Shoe wipes – A must-have for an on-the-go sneakerhead. She can keep these in her bag/backpack to make sure her shoes stay clean at all times.
- Sneaker candles – When I saw these, I knew I had to add this one to the list. Talk about creativity! And makes for great decor in her bedroom.
- Sneaker keychain – Teen girls love their keychains! Get her a sneaker keychain. If you know her favorite shoe, get her the keychain of that shoe. Etsy has a ton of options and you can also find these at the small shops inside the mall.
- Croc sneaker charms – If the teen you’re making the basket for owns Crocs, these crocs sneakerhead charms are so cute.
- Nike socks – You can’t ever go wrong with Nike socks.
- Sneaker Airpod case – My teen got this for Christmas about two years ago and it’s still intact, which means it is really good quality because he has really put it through the wringer and it still looks good haha!
Easter basket ideas for teen girls | Hair & Face Theme
On the hunt for the best Easter basket ideas for teen girls who love all things hair and face, here are some ideas for her!
- Revlon hair dryer – This Revlon hair dryer is great and even better for teens. It is the perfect tool for anyone, but especially for someone who is just learning how to style their hair. It makes it so much easier and faster.
- Silk pillowcases – Using silk pillowcases is supposed to be really good for your skin and hair, but I also love how fresh the pillow feels with these pillowcases. Overall a great alternative to regular pillowcases.
- Scalp massager – My teen and I just got these recently and they seem to be really good so far. They are supposed to be good for hair growth, gentle shampoo application, and scalp scrubbing, and help with flaking and buildup. And so far minus the hair growth (too soon to tell), I think it does help with all of that.
- Hair clips – You can’t ever have too many hair clips. Especially if the teen girl you shopping for is like mine, which loses them all the time or breaks them haha!
- Heatless hair curler curls – My teen daughter has this and loves it! Perfect for those days that you are short on time but still want to get some curls for the next day. And of course great to give your hair a break from heat too,
- Plumping lip oil – This is a dupe to the Dior lip oil that went viral on TikTok. The Dior lip oil is more expensive, so this one is a great alternative to that,
- Lancôme – Foaming Cleansing Makeup Remover – I cannot recommend this enough! My daughter got this from my sister as a gift and it’s now her favorite makeup remover and cleanser. It has cleared up her face and really minimizes the look of pores too!
- Facial cleanser & makeup remover – My teen daughter mainly uses this one for around her eyes to help her remove eye makeup thoroughly and it’s great and lasts a long time too!
Easter basket ideas for teen girls | Gamer theme
Got a gamer in your life and want to make her the perfect basket? If you know anything about gamers, then you know they are very particular with their setup. So if you know what color their setup is and what they have and don’t have, it’ll make it easier to get them things they actually like. However, here are some ideas she will very likely love.
- Gaming mouse pad – Perfect addition to any gaming setup.
- Keycaps – These are great to help her take her keyboard to the next level without buying a new one. If you know what color the rest of her gaming setup is, for sure get her a set of these to match her current setup.
- Silicone coasters – These coasters are perfect to help her keep her desk from any damage from drinks. These are heat-resistant, washable, and made out of silicone. So they are durable and perfect for everyday use.
- Blue light glasses – A must-have when staring at a screen for hours. Got to protect those eyes!
- Cute chair cushion – Sitting on a chair for hours gaming can get uncomfortable. Getting her one of these chair cushions will make her gaming chair extra comfy.
- Cozy throw blanket – Get her a blanket to help her stay warm and cozy while gaming. You can also get this in the color that matches the rest of her setup.
- Cover for Nintendo switch console – If you know the color of her gaming setup, get her the color to match the rest of her setup. This one comes in many colors.
- Finger chopsticks – A great buy for a gamer. Because gaming and snacking go hand in hand.
This post showed you 4 Easter basket ideas for teen girls.
Other Posts You Might Like: