On the hunt for the perfect teen boy easter basket? Look no further, we’ve got you covered!
In this post, we rounded up some great Easter basket ideas that teen boys are bound to love! So whether you’re on the hunt for the perfect teen boy Easter basket for your son, or looking for ideas for your grandson, nephew, boyfriend, friend, etc., we’ve got you covered!
These Easter basket ideas aren’t only approved by my teenage son, but they are also pretty inexpensive and are all practical items a teen boy would not only love to receive but will actually use. Which is a win-win for me!
This post shows you 5 ideas for a perfect teen boy Easter basket.
Popular Ideas For Teen Boy Easter Basket
Table of Contents
What Do You Put In A Teen Boy’s Easter Basket?
Here are some ideas to put in a teen boy’s Easter basket that will help you create the perfect teen boy Easter basket.
- Choose a theme for the basket – Choose a theme based on his interest. For example, if he is into sports, you can make him a sports theme basket. We have included some popular theme ideas below.
- Substitute the traditional basket – Instead of a basket, consider using something they can use after. I included some ideas to go with each theme below.
- Include their favorite snacks/treats/drinks – What teen does not like to snack and sip on their favorite drink? If you know their favorite snacks, treats, and drinks, definitely add them to the basket.
- Include gift card/s – You can include a gift card to their favorite store/s or something related to the theme you chose to do.
- Include only items you know they’ll use. – Do not add random trinkets that will end up in the trash. I used to do this to make the basket seem fuller, but it would end up in the trash by the next day. So now I try to be more intentional with the items I include in their baskets.
Teen Boy Easter Basket – Theme Ideas
Here are some teen boy Easter basket theme ideas you can choose from. I usually aim to get my kids 2-3 things based on the theme of their basket. Then I add in their favorite candies, treats, and drinks. And depending on the budget I’ll include a gift card.
Sports Fanatic Theme
A popular teen boy Easter basket idea is a sports fanatic theme. If you are making a basket for someone who loves sports and has a favorite team, then a sports fan theme basket would be a hit with him. Below are some ideas you can include to make him the perfect Easter basket.
Idea: Instead of a traditional basket for this sports fan theme basket, you can use a small cooler tote of his favorite team.
- Their favorite team tee – If you know his favorite team, a tee would be a great gift to add to his basket.
- Madden NFL 23 – If he doesn’t yet have the latest sports games, depending on what sports theme you choose for his basket you can include Madden NFL 23, FIFA 23, or NBA 2K23.
- Sports printable wall decor – Teen boys don’t usually spend too much time decorating their room, so help him out and get him a cool print he can frame and hang on his walls.
- Ticket stub diary -If the teen you’re making this basket for goes to games often, then this would be a gift he will definitely love.
- WILSON NFL super grip official football – What sports fanatic wouldn’t love a new ball? Whether is a basketball, soccer ball, baseball, etc, he will definitely appreciate and use this.
- Their favorite team crew socks – Socks always come in handy and are a gift that no matter who you gift them to, you know they’ll wear them. Except to make it part of the theme, get him a pair of his favorite team.
Athletic Boy Theme
If you are looking for gifts for an athletic boy to include in his Easter basket, I rounded up a great list of ideas below.
Idea: Skip the traditional basket and use a sports duffle bag as a basket instead. This Nike duffle bag is perfect for a busy athlete. You can also get it in small if you prefer a smaller size.
- The Mamba Mentality: How I Play – A must-read for any athlete, especially young athletes.
- Charcoal shoe deodorizer bags – Sports bags and shoes can get very stinky! These deodorizers are great to keep in his gym bag.
- DUDE Wipes Face and Body Wipes – A must-have in any athlete’s gym bag.
- Gatorade 32 Oz squeeze water sports bottle – These are by far the best water bottles for athletes. Lightweight and durable and inexpensive.
- Gatorade Gx. Bottle + Gatorade Gx Pods – Great for athletes who love their Gatorade to carry in their sports bags without it taking up too much space.
- Portable mini refillable perfume empty spray bottle – Perfect for carrying cologne in sports bags without having to carry the whole bottle.
- Nike Pro Dri-FIT tights – My teen son loves these and wears them under his shorts for every game.
- Rapid speed jump rope cable – Lightweight and great to carry in his sports bag. Perfect for warming up before a game or a workout.
RELATED POST: Bunny Treat Bags | How To Make Bunny Treat Bags With Paper Bags + Free Printable Gift Tags}
Sneaker Head Theme
Looking for Easter basket ideas for a sneakerhead? We’ve got you covered too! If you have no ideas what to include in a teenage boy’s basket that LOVES sneakers, here are some great ideas any sneakerhead would love to receive.
Tip: A great alternative to a basket is a shoe box. Not only will a shoe box cost you no extra money, but it also goes perfectly with the theme.
- Jason Markk shoe cleaner – The best for keeping those sneakers clean.
- Jason Markk shoe repellant spray – This is great for keeping those shoes clean longer. Especially for all-white shoes such as the Air Force that are so hard to keep clean.
- Sneaker LED night light – Perfect room decor for any sneakerhead
- +Protect | shoe crease protector – Helps keep shoes from creasing and keep those shoes looking nicer longer. My teen uses them for all his shoes and they are great!
- Shoe sneaker wipes cleaner – These make keeping shoes clean at all times a breeze. These wipes are perfect to carry in his sports bag or keep in his car if he already drives.
- Basketball shoe charms – What teen doesn’t own a pair of crocs? These sneaker charms are a perfect addition to his croc charm collection.
- Nike everyday cushion crew training socks – One thing a teen boy can’t have enough of is socks. My son goes through several socks per day so I like to make sure he has plenty to last him through the week before laundry day.
Another popular Easter basket theme for teen boys is a “gamer theme.” So if you are looking for Easter basket gifts for teenage boys who are gamers, here are some ideas he might like.
Idea: A functional alternative to the traditional Easter basket for this one can be a new trash bin. If you know anything about gamers, you know they like to snack while playing, so the need for a good size trash bin is a must. And even if he already has a trash bin, a new one would be great to separate his recycling.
- Personalized headphone stand – The game you’re shopping for may already have a headset stand, but does he have a personalized headset stand?
- Carry case compatible with Nintendo Switch – This Nintendo switch carry case is perfect to organize and carry his Nintendo Switch and accessories when on the go.
- Gaming mouse pad – This mouse pad will take his gaming desk to the next level. Perfect upgrade to a plain mouse pad.
- Blue light-blocking glasses – Gaming for hours is hard on the eyes, so blue light-blocking glasses are essential items for gamers.
- Game controller holder & headset holder for desk – Help him get his desk organized and save space with a device organizer. This organizer holds all his devices and keeps them organized between uses.
- Computer elbow wrist pad – Gamers spend hours playing, so these computer elbow wrist pads are a must-have and something he probably doesn’t have yet.
- Finger chopsticks for gamers – Gaming and snacking go hand in hand. Help your games keep his hands clean while he snacks with these finger chopsticks.
Self Care Theme
If the teen boy you’re shopping for is big on skincare and self-care, a self-care theme basket would be perfect for him. You can get a few of his favorite self-care products if you know them. If not, below are some ideas he might enjoy.
Idea: For this theme, a basket would still be a good idea since they can use it to store all their items, but instead of an Easter basket, you can use a regular decorative basket they can reuse to keep their items organized.
- Cologne – If you don’t know what cologne he likes, this set is perfect to help him try different ones so he can find his favorite,
- Toiletry bag – A toiletry bag is perfect to help him stay organized. He can keep all his toiletry items in here and also doubles as a travel bag for all his toiletries.
- Charcoal teeth whitening toothpaste – Teens are at the age where they are concerned with their teeth and want to make sure they are nice and white. My teen son loves this toothpaste. Perfect to help him keep his teeth nice and white.
- Charcoal toothbrushes – Perfect paired with the whitening toothpaste.
- Nail kit – This is something we all need but probably don’t buy for ourselves. Especially if you’re a teen boy. But it is definitely something that is very much needed. My son has this exact one and the case it comes in is perfect to keep it stored in and not lose them.
- Razors – If the teen boy you shopping for is already shaving, he will appreciate a new set of razors.
- Body wash – Smelling good is a must with teen boys. This one leaves a long-lasting scent far after the shower.
This post showed you 5 popular Ideas for the best teen boy Easter basket.
Other Posts You Might Like:
Leave a Reply