This post is all about how to organize batteries.
If you are anything like me, you are constantly struggling with locating your batteries when you need them the most. I hear you! In our home, the batteries were constantly getting mixed up.
And we never knew which batteries were new and which batteries were ready to be recycled! It was insanly frusturatung!
And not only was this a pain in the behind but also dangerous! Because new and old batteries should not be stored together. So I knew I had to find a good battery organizer asap!
This post is all about how to organize batteries once and for all.
how to organize batteries
- Sort all your batteries.
- Dispose properly of old batteries.
- Take inventory of how many batteries you have and what types you have.
- Search for and decide on a battery organizer that will work for your needs.
Here is the battery organizer I went with:
Before deciding on this battery organizer I searched high and low for how to keep batteries organized once and for all. And with all the pretty organizers and battery storage hacks out there I considered many! But ultimately I went with this organizer and am so happy I did.
Because while this battery organizer is not as “pretty” as other battery organizer ideas, it is a safer way to store and organize batteries.
Several things that sold me on this battery organizer:
- The idea of having the batteries stored in a portable organizer rather than a drawer or a none portable container.
- Comes with additional containers to store additional batteries and keep them nice and snug. (I use these containers for our rechargeable batteries)
- The organizer keeps all the batteries snug and upright.
- Has space for a variety of commonly used batteries.
- Comes with a battery tester which I think is a must!
So if you have been looking for battery organization ideas or a good battery organizer hope this gave you some inspiration.
Oh! And this organization project took me less than 15 minutes to complete so it’s definitely a quick yet impactful organizational project to tackle.
This is post was all about how to organize batteries.
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY LIKE: